Sandra Pons Carreras is born in Menorca (Spain). Between 1989-1992 she studied at the Fine Arts School of "Massana" Barcelona attending Visual Arts, illustration, Design and Multimedia Applications-Video. In parallel, she is an active member of the "Sens Espace Europe" union at Montpellier (France) for the subjects of Environment, Art and Space.
Multidisciplinary artist, part of her work is in Athens, Menorca and in the island of Evia.
She has participated in the following exhibitions:
· 1993: Video Art exhibition "Art-Space-Object", Thessalonica, under the support of HELEXPO.
· 1994: "Sculpture and Design & video art” exhibition for the 14th Courtray Design Biennale Interieur. Belgium
· 1995: "Sculpture and Design" at Barceloneta Cultural Center, "Primavera del Diseño de Barcelona", Spain.
· 1996: Silk Painting exhibition at the Club Marítimo Menorca, Spain.
· 1998: Video Art exhibition "Cactus in the forest" at the Art Center "Synesthisis", Athens.
· 2000: Body painting and performance "Body-Soul-Art ". Art club Athens.
· 2004: Participation in the International Biennale "At Forum-Art Tower, Athens'04". Painting woks.
· 2005: Painting exhibition "EnVano", Memento, Athens.
· 2008: Participation in the painting exhibition "Razzle-Dazzle” (Xefantoma) and "Spring time” (Earina). Art Gallery, Art Prisma, Piraeus, Athens.
· 2008: Participation in the "Piraeus comes alive with colors” exhibition at the Municipal art Gallery, under the kind support of Δ.Ε.Π.Ε.Π.
· 2008: Participation in the "Rendez vous des Arts" exhibition,( painting, Sculpture and performance), at the East Airport, under the kind support of the Spanish Embassy.
· 2010: Painting exhibition at the Art Gallery "Art Space Santorini ". Greece
· 2010: Performance at the exhibition "Mutations" at the Greek Association of Photography. Athens (action painting and contemporary dance).
· 2012: Painting exhibition at the Art Gallery "Art Space Santorini". Greece
· 2013: Opening of the Art Gallery “VivArte Nature" Painting and sculpture exhibition.
· 2014: Painting exhibition and Performance under the title “Hallucinations” Novotel Athens (action painting, contemporary dance and live music)
· 2017: Performance. "Contemporary art, nature and tradition" Action painting, traditional dance and live music. 1th GRecoACTE. Art and cultural tourism Event. Evia Island.
· 2018: Performance" Action painting, whistles, poetry and live music. 2th GRecoACTE under the title MEDITERRANEAN: INNOVATIVE BRIDGES (Five + 1 countries).
· From 2001 to 2004 she directed the following events: "Hic et Nunc", "Taboo" and "About Love" at the Centre of Art and Environment, Athens.
· From 2000 to 2005 she accomplished educational programs for children and wrote Plays for kids.
She teaches Visual Arts from 1999.
Founder of the VivArte Nature project, an artistic park in Evia island. https://vivartenature.com/
Since 2016 organizes cultural events. https://grecoacte.com/
Currently, she is the director of "sp VivArte" Cultural and Creative Industry in Athens https://www.vivarte.gr/